I don’t want to bother you and I know I posted the artwork before, but I wanted to inform you, that my Skies of Arcadia Pictures were published at Teepublic and they are on Sale for the next three days! :3
Some of you told me that they like them,but that redbubble is too expensive for them. So this would be perfect for those ones! :)
I posted WIPs of this picture before and I’m SO happy with the result. Sure the chubby Deertaur isn’t perfect but I’m so proud because of the background! It was so hard to make O: So I hope you like my chubby art :)
Hey there! I opened a redbubble shop, because I need to pay some bills and I have a lot of pictures I never used or posted somewhere 8’D So I hope you’ll like these ones!
In my favorite game “Skies of Arcadia” there is an island with little birds called “hamachous” and one of these birds looks like the main Character. So I thought I could craw this little cute hamachou and others that look like other characters out of the game. I hope you like them!
So If you like my designs you can buy T-Shirts, sticker, poster, pillows and bags with it :]
Send a number and I’ll draw my OC:
- In what they normally wear
- In what I’m currently wearing
- In a school uniform
- In swimwear
- In underwear
- With no clothes on
- In winter clothes
- In fancy clothes
- Making 3 different expressions
- Standing on their hands
- With their favorite animal
- Hanging out with a friend
- Sitting on the couch
- Doing something they don’t normally do
- Playing a sport
- Beaten up
- As a kid/adult
- Wearing a funny hat
oh that would be great 8D
- WARNING! BIG FILE ON MY DA PAGE TO DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY!
I decided to draw up some tips for drawing girls, since I _think_ I know what I’m doing with them. A lot of peeps have asked for them, so here’s a bit. Will have a male one when I get really confident with the dudes (which i’m progressing nicely in that area), but for now, this will suffice.
Let me know if there are any questions you have or anything else you’d like me to show you that’s reasonable. But just remember that you have to learn and study for yourself to get the idea.
REMEMBER, PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE STUDY RESEARCH PRACTICE!
- Using shapes for your gestures beats stick figure methods! Read this: [link]
- Draw constantly. Don’t look at what you’re working on, and study it! Learn why certain things connect the way they do, what muscles get tense in a position and relaxed, etc. Don’t just draw what you see.
- Come up with your own visual cues to help you “see” how a form works, like the McDonald’s Arches and Megaman Boot. You’d be surprised how easy it is for you to remember how something looks!
- With women, remember, dainty and curvy lines beats hard edgy lines! No matter the size of woman’s breasts or hips or proportions, these things always apply best: Hands with less lines, thinner fingers and smaller feet. Using line minimally also bumps femininity up if you’re not confident with what you’re doing yet. And curves always! Even on the straightest line, make it a bit curvy.
Hey guys! Save this! It’s crazy useful =D
Oh damn this is excellent. Female bodies are SO NICE TO DRAW weh
on another note
Regarding the first image, the way I draw the hip area and legs in general is pretty exaggerated, I remove a lot of muscle and curve the bones. The left of each set is more correct if you’re aiming to be more realistic.
The second image is just how I personally stretch legs into different body types. The third is one of my most generic poses and some feet. I approach the bottoms of the feet the same way I do hands and I make toes by just overlapping the little circles. The fourth image features some attempts at different positions I don’t show as much, an area I still have to work on myself.
I’ve still yet to recover from my recent lethargy, so this was all I could think to do… but I hope this is of at least some use! Sorry! :(
This is really good to look at, thank you for posting it!
Gosh I need to practice my legs/feet so much. ;;
legs legs legs
I need to draw some. And feet.
Just a doodle of another mystical creature for my Fantasy RPG. Without colors it looks like a phoenix, but it’s some kind of forest-bird with blue/purple and green colors.